VSP Global is comprised of five complementary businesses that combine high-quality eye care insurance, high-fashion eyewear, customized lenses, ophthalmic technology and retail solutions, with employees in over 23 countries. No matter the role, we’re all focused on a singular mission: to help people see. Learn more by visiting https://vspglobal.com/cms/careers/
With moderate supervision, process and manage payments received and provide related account support. Facilitate daily incoming cash including credit cards, electronic funds transfers, live checks and lockbox deposits. Provide financial, clerical and administrative services to ensure efficient, timely and accurate payments.
- Actively support a continual pipeline of cash receipts across multiple bank accounts and accounts receivable systems. Responsible for the recording of all cash receipts, wire transfers, and other cash related entries.
- Prepare and perform daily bank deposits and maintain historical cash receipts files.
- Review daily reports of applied credit cards, electronic funds transfers, live checks, and lockbox deposits for accuracy and completeness.
- Deliver daily reporting and historical data in support of cash inventory to management. Prepares timely and accurate billing and reconciliation reports as required.
- Research and resolve unapplied cash and unapplied credits to ensure accurate and timely cash application.
- Accurately performs billing, cash application, and reconciliation activities.
- Act as point of contact internal business partners regarding questions about credit cards, electronic funds transfers, live checks, and lockbox payments. Establishes effective partnerships and working relationships with relevant business partners to ensure timely resolution of issues.
- Appropriately contribute to the evaluation and resolution of situations that could have company-wide impacts to drive solutions as needed.
- Research customer data to assist in the identification and resolution of inadequacies of accounting information.
- Sort and distribute customer enrollment correspondence, update customer records as needed.
- Comply with and maintain data integrity of confidential information, security policies, and procedures.
- Additional general office duties as assigned.
- One to two years of financial experience in insurance, retail, accounts receivable, banking or call center
- Ability to perform detailed work with numerical data and to make arithmetic computations accurately
- Problem-solving skills, with ability to identify and elevate problems
- Interpersonal skills to effectively communicate with internal and external business partners
- Effective written communication skills including business writing, grammar, and punctuation to correspond with customers
- Ability to work within multiple systems to extract information needed to support customers and business partners
- Organization and time management skills to prioritize multiple tasks
- Proficient in a Windows environment with the ability to create and edit Excel spreadsheets
- Available to work any shift and overtime as needed
- Ability to type 35 wpm
- Ability to perform 10-Key by touch (6,000 ksph)
- Clean credit history as reported by credit report
- Strong, critical thinking and analytical skills
- Experience working well independently as well as in a team environment
- Self starter and adaptable
Company – VSP Global
Website – https://vspglobal.com/