Accounts Receivable Assistant
Full Job Description
CodeCombat is looking for an Accounts Receivable Assistant to support our growing startup. If you have experience supporting a busy org while thinking outside of the box to solve problems, we want to hear from you!
This is a part-time, fully remote contractor role that we estimate at around 20 hours per week. We encourage applicants from all backgrounds to apply regardless of direct experience as an Accounts Receivable Assistant.
What You’ll Do
- Day-to-day administrative support for our Operations Manager focused on accounting and sales operations
- Invoicing with Stripe accounting software
- Email correspondence with clients (teachers and school administrators)
- Assisting with customer research for Sales team
- Data entry & data cleanup (Salesforce, Stripe and Google Drive)
- Following up with overdue accounts
Who You Are
- Familiarity with G Suite (Google Drive, Docs, Sheets)
- Familiarity with Excel
- Ability and willingness to learn a range of computer programs (Salesforce, Stripe, Slack, Upflow)
- Ability to reliably meet deadlines
- Comfortable collaborating with and supporting multiple functions across the org in a remote setting
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to maintain multiple projects while prioritizing effectively
Who We AreCodeCombat is seeking to reinvent the way that computer science is taught in the classroom. We’re focused on gamifying the classroom experience to create a more effective and engaging environment for children that are learning computer science. In other words–we teach coding with video games! Our programming games are sold to schools around the world where students are able to learn and play in both a home and classroom setting.
We are a small, tight-knit team dedicated to providing an enjoyable, meaningful place to work. Team members pursue a healthy work/life balance with flexible working hours. Most of our team members work remotely from all around the world, with offices in San Francisco and Beijing.
Our ValuesOur work is purposeful.We bring our personal best every day, because our game-based learning can be life-changing for young people.
Strength comes from interdependence.We recognize that each of us is central to the mission of CodeCombat. We know our differences create strength and resilience. We engage one another with respect for who we are, not only what we do. We create community with intention, because we need each other–and because it’s fun.
Kind, not just “nice”.We don’t let fear of not being “nice” get in the way of the direct communication that underpins healthy relationships. We build strong connections through honest dialogue, even when the conversations are difficult.
Structure can be liberating.Transparent processes let us focus on making the right decisions–and they create channels for diverse voices to speak. Eliminate information silos and shadow structures; create known communication channels and clear responsibilities.
We can operate at any speed.We’re thoughtful about how fast we go. We pay attention when the lights change. Sometimes we walk.
Learning and growth go hand-in-hand.Every experience is an opportunity to learn, and our team is growing every day. When we think we know it all, it means we have more to learn.
CodeCombat is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or age. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.CodeCombat
Company – CodeCombat
Website: https://codecombat.com/Click Here to Apply