Full Job Description
Rock Creek Consulting Group is an independent business consulting and accounting firm. Founded in 2009, Rock Creek Consulting offers a comprehensive array of services including Accounting, Business Consulting, CFO/COO Services, Tax advisory services, and QuickBooks support.
We are looking for a very organized and team-oriented accounting associate to join our firm.
Our firm is built on the principles of quality over quantity. We pride ourselves on providing the highest quality services for affordable prices. We also believe in giving back to the community in which we serve through donations and services.
Our company is a fully remote. This is a work from home / remote position. We offer a fun and relaxed environment, competitive salary and benefits, and bonus incentives, and more.
This is a great opportunity for someone looking for part time remote work.
This position will provide full charge bookkeeping duties to a variety of clients in a variety of industries.
What you’ll do:
- Work according to the firms methods, policies and procedures
- Perform general Bookkeeping
- Obtain primary financial data for client accounting records
- Manage client Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable
- Bank and Credit Card reconciliations
- Perform GL Account reconciliations
- Preparation and processing of client payroll
- Update budget and forecast spreadsheets
- Compute and record numerical data
- Check the accuracy of business transactions
- Perform data entry and administrative duties
- Help support month end close process
- Reconcile general ledger accounts in QuickBooks (Online and Desktop)
- Export reports from QuickBooks using excel
- Preparation of annual business license and business personal property tax filings
- Prepare miscellaneous reports for management’s use.
- Assist management when needed
- Manage client relationships independently
- Previous experience in accounting, finance, or other related fields
- Strong Excel and computer skills
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Fundamental knowledge of GAAP
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
- Strong organizational skills
- Deadline and detail-oriented
What we offer:
- Competitive salary
- Work from remote office
- Paid holidays and PTO
- Ability to work with a team who knows how to get it done but also values a work / life balance and family.
This is a Telecommute/Work from Home position
If you would like to be considered for this position please send a cover letter and resume. Applications without a cover letter may not be prioritized.
Company – Rock Creek Consulting Group LLC