Full Job Description
Levatas is an AI solutions company. We help our partners understand and deploy artificial intelligence solutions across their enterprise using Data Science, Machine Learning, Predictive Analytics, Automation, Machine Learning, and Natural Language Processing. Our ability to create the future of business is only as strong as the smart, creative people who make up our team. We believe that doing the best work of our lives shouldn’t come at the expense of happiness and balance, which is why we’re consistently recognized as a best place to work and top company culture.
Levatas is seeking a qualified Accounting Assistant to join our Operations team at Levatas headquarters. We’re looking for someone who is looking for part-time work and diverse responsibilities in small company.
- Review and record vendor and employee expenses
- Maintain customer files
- Prepare invoices according to customer contracts
- Prepare monthly account reconciliations
- Administrative assistance with HR, Payroll and Accounting
- Manage customer and vendor portals
- 3+ years of accounting experience
- Bachelor degree preferred
- Must very organized and able to multi-task
- Experience with Quickbooks and Google sheets
- Software implementation experience a plus
- Experience with multiple entities
This is a remote role is based in Palm Beach County, Florida.
Company – Levatas Group Inc