Client Services, Accounting & Finance
WWC Global is seeking a part-time, entry-level Accounting Assistant with a strong attention to detail. You will be part of a collaborative team in a flexible work environment, applying principles of accounting and assisting the Accounting Team in day-to-day functions.
- Accounts Payable Duties
- Setup and maintain vendor accounts
- Receive, review and process vendor, consultant and subcontractor invoices
- Respond to vendor payment inquiries and resolve invoice discrepancies
- Review and process expense reports for headquarters
- Review travel expenses and ensure FAR, JTR/FTR compliance for allowability
- Accounts Receivable Duties
- Record and post daily payments to customer records
- Ensure that invoices are prepared and submitted timely
- Prepare and distribute cash reports to management as needed
- Run and monitor accounts receivable aging and escalate billing issues as needed
- General Accounting Duties
- Assist in preparation and posting of month end entries
- Prepare month end reconciliations, research and resolve discrepancies on key balance sheet accounts including but limited to Fixed Asset, Prepaid and Cash Accounts
- Assist during month end close process
Multiple positions may be hired from this announcement.
WWC Global is a small, woman-owned business providing management consulting services to U.S. government agencies.
At WWC Global, our employees are the embodiment of our success as a firm. Our team is comprised of a tenacious group of diverse professionals located across the globe. It includes military veterans and spouses of active duty troops, former federal employees, policy experts, academics, attorneys, and technical and business experts, all of whom share a strong work ethic and the skills to succeed in both collaborative and independent environments. WWC Global is invested in the longterm success of both our clients and colleagues for the right reasons. Our dedication to putting good government into practice is underpinned by a merit-based culture that measures success by productivity and credibility.
WWC Global will provide reasonable accommodations to applicants who are unable to utilize our online application system due to a disability. Please send your request to WWC Global HR at email@example.com.
WWC Global’s Affirmative Action Program is available to any employee or applicant for employment for inspection upon request, to the extent required by federal regulations. The Affirmative Action Program can be accessed during normal business hours by making an appointment with WWC Global HR at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- BS Degree in Accounting, related field, or equivalent experience.
- Ability to pass a federal background investigation.
- Outstanding communication skills, influencing abilities, and client focus.
- Demonstrated proficiency in using all Microsoft Office applications.
- Experience in Jamis Prime ERP.
- Strong work ethic with a defined sense of urgency.
- Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis. WWC Global will not sponsor applicants for work visas for this position.
- Experience with government contract accounting and payments.
- WWC Global offers a competitive benefits and compensation package.
Company – WWC Global
Website – https://wwcglobal.com/