Lozier Corporation is an industry leader in providing store fixtures to major retailers across the U.S. and around the world. Headquartered in Omaha, Nebraska, Lozier began manufacturing fixtures in 1956, and originated the basics of today’s shelving systems. Today, Lozier has over 4 million square feet of manufacturing and distribution space across facilities located in five states. We are committed to quality and service, building our business around integrity and respect, and investing in our people and communities.
We continue to invest in technology and people to ensure we remain competitive in the industry. That means opportunities for you to grow and develop as an employee and individual. Whether you have a clear idea of where you see yourself in your career or not, Lozier has a diverse range of departments with their own challenges and opportunities for growth to explore. You will find a welcoming and team-oriented environment where employees strive to not only help the company succeed but also help each other succeed, too.
The Account Services Intern will assist the department by managing Ariba, a web-based e-commerce platform. Part-time position with a flexible schedule.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Manage PO collaborations for specific customers.
- Build PO requests.
- Troubleshoot issues and ensure data integrity.
- Complete data entry and run reports as needed.
- Demonstrate regular attendance and timeliness in reporting to work, meetings, and completing assignments
- Ability to work and interact well with others.
Education: College student of at least sophomore standing.
- Intermediate Excel skills.
- Ability to manage priorities and meet deadlines.
- High attention to detail.
- Customer service skills.
Primary Location Nebraska-Omaha
Work Locations Omaha NE Main Office 6336 John Pershing Dr Omaha 68110
Job Account Services/Account Management
Organization Account Services
Job Type Regular Part-time