ChessKid is the #1 site for kids and parents who want a fun, safe, and enriching place to play and learn chess online! Every day more clubs (and kids!) are signing up, and your job is to help them have a great first start. We need a positive personality to help us train, onboard, and nudge clubs toward having a successful experience on the ChessKid platform.
This is a fully remote, full-time position available to US or Canadian residents only.
- Provide email and video training and support to new clubs
- Maintain helpful relationships with our existing clubs
- Help finish sales cycle with new clubs and schools
- Followup with interested clubs in our CRM
- Reach out to clubs, parents, and organizations that may be interested
- Must be familiar with the ChessKid platform
- Must be a chess player
- Must have excellent customer service and relationship skills
- Must type quickly, stay organized, manage a busy email inbox, and be familiar with tech tools and social media
- Experience with sales is a bonus
- Experience with chess club management is a bonus
Company – Chess.com
Website – https://www.chess.com/Click Here to Apply