Bilingual, Japanese, Gaming, Graphic Design
- Welocalize enables brands to reach and grow global audiences through services and solutions for translation, localization, adaptation, interpretation, and automation.
- We offer multilingual solutions to transform all content types for local audiences, at every step of our clients’ global business journey.
- We have 1,500 global team members across offices in North America, Europe, and Asia dedicated to helping some of the world’s largest brands operate and succeed internationally.
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
- The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Welocalize is seeking a Japanese native-level fluency speaker with solid knowledge of 3D Graphics for a short freelance project.
- You will be reviewing and validating a glossary of about 600-900 terms, getting the terms approved by the development team and identifying the do-not-translate list.
- It’s a short term project which will be sporadic 5-6 hours/quarter.
Company – Welocalize