- Position is project based. We will agree on deliverables each month that will typically be 3000 to 6000 words
- Pay is negotiable, per project (based on the past, $500-$1000/month. Tons of opportunity for growth based on performance)
- Work from home – no office
- Long-term engagement (Part-Time hours)
- Location independent – can work from anywhere
- Must be US based
- Not a strict schedule, work loosely 9am to 5pm Pacific time
- Experience needed in content writing and amplification
- Track record of being able to turn around projects quickly while still producing high quality work
Do You Have Content Writing And Amplification Experience? Can You Produce High Quality Content Quickly? We Want To Hear From You!
Firegang Dental Marketing is excited to be hiring a content writer for our business website (www.firegang.com). This position will play a massive role in helping our company’s mission to be the #1 resource in the dental industry for marketing a dental practice.
The Dental Content Writer will be responsible for creating content for our blog as well as lead magnets, such as insider’s guides and case studies. This position will need to take recorded video (and possibly audio) content into both short and long form content. It will be expected that this person will use social media channels to promote the website’s content.
You will learn to understand the fears, desires and psychology of a dentist and use this knowledge in their content creation. The Dental Content Writer will coordinate with the Marketing Teams to create or reshape our content marketing strategy to generate leads.
This position is part-time/project based but we are looking to establish a long-term and consistent relationship.
In this position, you can work from anywhere!
We’re a digital marketing company with central offices located in downtown Spokane, Washington. Our services include website design, SEO, analytics, social media, copywriting and everything in-between. Our main clients are Dentists.
As an Content Writer You Will Be Doing the Following
- Research and collection of the “Best Practices” for high value (dental) content
- Understand the psychology of dentists to better answer their questions and solve their problems with persuasive sales copy
- Ability to turn videos, like recorded webinars, into long form structured pdf’s/lead magnets
- Write well, write effectively and efficiently and GREAT attention to detail.
- HIT Deadlines
- Emails collected from the blog using lead magnets (case studies & insider’s guides)
- Increasing Organic Traffic/SEO
- Increasing Social Media Visits
- Increasing Social Media Likes/Follows
- Convert blog visitors to email addresses through compelling, high value lead magnets
- High communication with team with quick response times (company wide expectation to not let anything sit for more than 24 hours. Someone is waiting on you!)
- Commitment and respect of project deadlines
- Willingness to learn an unique industry, research competitors, etc.
- Systems Mindset – Creating an content marketing strategy that can easily be performed by future/current content writing team members.
- Expert knowledge of writing engaging valuable copy for a niche audience
- Ability to conduct competitor research
- Basic WordPress Skills Preferred
- Basic Analytical Skills (Google Analytics, Infusionsoft)
- Some Design Skills would be nice to have (Photoshop, Indesign)
- SumoMe (or some other wordpress email collector plugin) experience
- Navigational Ability:
- Google Docs
- Skype/Google Hangouts
This is the Opposite of a “Traditional Job”
The position is location independent and working with a fast growing, progressive team in a challenging and fun work environment. You’ll be given big amounts of job responsibilities and the chance to make a real impact on a small and growing company. This is not your average cubicle job!
How To ApplyClick Here To Apply