Writers are paid on a per-word basis if a client uses the standard order form. The client assigns the order a level, and the payout for writers breaks down like this:
- Level 2 orders pay at least 1.4 cents per word
- Level 3 orders pay at least 2.8 cents per word
- Level 4 orders pay at least 4.2 cents per word
- Level 5 orders pay at least 5.6 cents per word
- Level 6 orders pay at least 7.0 cents per word
So, to give you a rough idea, a level 4 writer will make $42 for a 1,000-word article at the rate of 4.2 cents per word.
If a writer submits more words than the order prescribes, s/he will not be paid for the additional words. Writers cannot submit less than the minimum words prescribed on an order either.
- Attention to detail and ability to follow instructions/guidelines closely.
- Good command of writing, grammar, flow.
- For payments, You’ll need a PayPal account, or you can agree to direct deposit for faster payment by providing appropriate information.
How to ApplyClick Here to Apply
How It Works
Writers who are accepted receive an initial star rating of 2, 3, 4 or 5, which is determined by the strength of their profiles, writing samples, and initial application and test score. A writer’s level can improve (or decline) as assignments are completed.
Clients can place orders with writers using a pay-per-word order form (using the rates preset by WriterAccess that vary by star level), or using a Premium Order form which provides additional compensation for high-end projects. Writers are required to fulfill the order requirements as given on the order form. Once an order is submitted, the client can either approve the content or request revisions. We urge writers to comply with a minimum of one revision request if the client returns the first submission with comments. When an order is approved, the rights to the content are transferred to the client and the writer is paid for their work.