Entertainment, Journalism, Communications, Media
To be discussed.
Bustle.com is seeking part-time content curators to work with our app team. Ideal candidates are extremely internet savvy, have an interest in entertainment with a focus on TV, have web and social media experience, and can easily navigate platforms like Reddit, Google News, Twitter, Tumblr, Facebook, and Instagram. Please note: this is not a writing position. Bonus points for a background in social media, entertainment, or content curation. App curators will work remotely.
* Manage and curate for ~10-20 topics
* Find content for the app from around the web during every shift
* Cover TV shows, award shows, breaking news, and any big events live in the app
* Must be able to work late night Thursday-Saturday (7 p.m. – 1 a.m. ET)
* Prior social media, TV, journalism, communications, and/or web production experience
* Strong familiarity with Bustle, Elite Daily, and Romper
* Degree in a related field (upcoming and recent grads welcome to apply)
Bustle is the largest independent media property for Millennial women, reaching 50 million unique readers a month. Bustle delivers everything readers want to know, see, and read right now — spanning news, celebrity, culture, lifestyle, politics, fashion & beauty, and more. What we have in common with each other and our readers is that we’re insatiably curious about the world. We care about what’s working and what isn’t about fashion, politics, technology, diversity, books, celebrities, health, beauty, work, sex, friendship, and how to make amazing food on a budget. These are the stories we deliver every day in a format that’s always getting better, quicker, and more engaging.
How to ApplyClick Here to Apply