Job Category: Writing, Content, Research
Location: Work from anywhere (U.S.)
CLIENTSFirst Consulting is a consulting firm that is dedicated helping our law firm Clients grow their businesses by leveraging technology and relationships. We are also committed to helping our employees grow enjoyable and rewarding careers with opportunities for personal and professional advancement.
What We Do
CLIENTSFirst Consulting helps law firms and other types of professional organizations utilize technology to support business development and relationship management. One of our primary goals is to provide professional resources for our Clients to help support their marketing systems and technology. For additional information about us, please check out our Web site atwww.clientsfirstconsulting.com.
Our CLIENTS include large national and international law and other professional services firms. Our primary goal is to meet or exceed CLIENT needs and expectations and provide superlative CLIENT service.
Who We’re Looking For
We are currently seeking Experienced Website Content Professionals who also have a background with Competitive Intelligence to work with us on a part-time to full-time basis.
What We’re Looking For
Here are just a few of the stellar attributes that would make you a good candidate for our team.
The position will be responsible for using Client’s website content management systems and other tools or technology to help manage Client websites and add relevant content. Other key responsibilities include:
- Use web-based content management systems to create and manage content on Client websites
- Monitor content and ensure information displayed on the website is accurate and current
- Update and maintain time-sensitive material
- Maintain and update firm website biographies
- Post articles and links to biographies
- Update current events
- Copyedit and proofread all web content
- Meet critical deadlines
- Manage multiple projects and deadlines to ensure their successful and timely completion
- Work cooperatively and communicate regularly with marketing, attorneys or other personnel
The position will also be responsible for using online research tools and technology to gather competitive information and intelligence to prepare and disseminate reports and other deliverables under the guidance of the Manager of Competitive Intelligence. Other key responsibilities include:
- Conduct and compile research on companies, industries and markets using free and paid resources to obtain current and relevant information including:
- Company business descriptions
- In-depth information on key personnel (requiring expert level knowledge of LinkedIn)
- Basic company financials (revenues, profits)
- Market positions
- Key competitors
- SWOT analyses
- Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A) activity
- Recent relevant news and events
- Key industry issues
- Create intelligence reports and supporting documentation
- Meet critical deadlines
- Experience in the legal industry is a plus
The ideal candidate will possess the following qualities and qualifications
- 1 to 3 years of experience with managing website content
- 1 to 3 years of experience with research and analysis
- Experience with content management systems
- Online research and database skills
- Accuracy, attention to detail and problem solving skills are critical
- Superlative Client service skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Strong listening skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to multitask
- Ability to work remotely and independently while functioning as part of a team
- Technical proficiency with other software and technology including
- Microsoft Word and Excel
- PDF software such as Adobe Acrobat
- Image capturing software
- Experience in legal marketing is a plus
How to Apply
If you are looking for the opportunity to work from home 20 to 40 hours a week, interact with terrific Clients and do interesting work, this position may be right for you. Team members also get the benefit of a flexible schedule and the opportunity to work with a growing team of experienced consultants who appreciate our Clients – and team members.
If this sounds like you, send a resume, along with a cover letter stating your interest, to ClientsFirstConsulting@gmail.com. Qualified applicants will be contacted by a member of our team to discuss opportunities.
Please note that to protect our clients’ information, all team members are required to sign confidentiality and non-disclosure agreements and undergo background screenings in compliance with lawful requirements.ClientsFirstConsulting@gmail.com