Job Category: Consulting, Marketing
Location: Work from anywhere (U.S.)
~$50 per hour.
Crawford Group (www.crawfordgroup.com) is seeking a part-time freelance Webinar Program Manager with strong production experience for our technology client. The Webinar Manager will primarily work remotely.
The right candidate will have both hands on working knowledge of webinar programs with ON24 Platform including the backend of this tool as well as data integration with Marketo. The candidate will be responsible for the development, set-up, implementation and management of these programs on behalf of our client. In addition, the Manager will manage the webinar program plan which will consist of interfacing with clients, scoping their webinar needs. Must remain cool under pressure in the delivery of multiple priorities with tight deadlines. A relaxed style, yet professional and detail oriented and on task personality is a great plus.
- Participate in webinar program scoping and planning meetings with client
- Development and management of webinar in collaboration with client leaders and presenters
- Development and delivery and tracking of webinar timeline and related asset due dates through program
- Manage ON24 webinar registration and console utilizing the data integration feature with Marketo
- Schedule Outlook invitations to presenters and key contributors; providing key session details and login instructions
- Set-up and scheduling of Audio sessions for programs
- Post on demand content to client sites, including presentations, polling questions and file share downloads
- Weekly development updates and delivery of Registration Reports to client
- Final provisioning of webinar content: PowerPoint, Polling, slideshows, development of operator scripts for each session
- Day of facilitation and management as required
- Live event Webinar production management – may serve as moderator
- Pre-conference management and management of audio and recordings
- Q&A log distribution
- Escalate technical issues to Client Team Lead as needed/required
- Deliver recording of sessions/events to Client Team Lead
- Secure and deliver in room Q&A, polls and chat logs
- Create ON24 metrics reports
- Editing of sessions and final delivery of recording to client and or partners
- 3-5 years’ experience with webinar operations, managing webinar programs
- Must have experience using ON24 Webinar Module managing set-up, data integration with Marketo and metric features
- Live webinar production experience
- Strong customer service orientation
- Excellent communications skills, verbal and written. Must have the ability to interface with people at all levels of an organization with confidence.
- Ability to define programs and scope time requirements
- Strong project management capabilities
- Attention to detail, ability to remain level headed and problem solve on the fly
- Proficiency with the Microsoft Office Suite
- D.O.E., as a part-time freelance 1099 vendor of Crawford Group
- Fully offsite/remote/virtual/WFH/telecommute. No phone calls, please.
- Freelance consulting, starting immediately
- Please create a profile and upload your samples and resume in Word format
How To ApplyClick Here To Apply