Admin, Claim Management, Accounting
To be discussed.
Automotive Warranty Network, Inc, the leader in comprehensive warranty claims management for auto dealers has multiple openings for our Warranty Administrator position. This is a great opportunity for any Warranty Administrator who wants to work from home!
SUMMARY OF POSITION:
The Warranty Administrator will demonstrate excellent customer service through accurate claims processing while looking out for training opportunities within the dealerships, and maintaining a presence of professionalism and integrity.
* Work all dealers’ claims completely, daily
* Utilize our proprietary CARS application to assist in resolution of every dealer compliance issue
* Booking claims
* Closing claims
* Submitting claims for payment
* Accounting and clearing differences in payment
* Maintaining a clean warranty receivable schedules regularly to ensure proper cash flow to dealer clients
* Maintaining appropriate certifications and knowledge of updated P&P
* Help dealership stay compliant with manufacturer’s policy
QUALIFICATIONS / REQUIRED SKILLS:
* The ability to motivate others to achieve their highest potential particularly those within the dealership
* Good working knowledge of DMS software
* Knowledge of automotive dealership service departments
* Knowledge of accounting debits and credits
* Proficient at reading technician stories and applying appropriate labor codes
* Certified or trained in at least 1 manufacturer
* Work remotely in U.S. or at our Greenwood Village, CO office if close enough.
* Minimum of 5 years in warranty administration
How to ApplyClick Here to Apply