Administrative, House & Family, Medical & Health, Project Management
To be discussed.
* Associate’s degree required. Bachelor’s degree preferred.
* Two (2) to five (5) years’ work experience with increasing level of responsibility required. Previous experience in recruiting, training, coordinating and scheduling paid or unpaid staff preferred.
* Experienced in using Microsoft Outlook, Excel and Word required. Experience in using some type of database such as an electronic medical records system, accounting system, Microsoft Access or Raiser’s Edge, preferred.
* Work experience in healthcare and/or hospice setting preferred.
* Ability to effectively communicate in both internal and external relationships for all essential job functions.
* Demonstrated experience in public speaking.
* Travel between the Grand Rapids and Muskegon offices is required on a weekly basis.
1. The Volunteer Program Coordinator is responsible for coordination of patient care volunteers to meet patient and family needs.
2. This position trains and assigns volunteers based on collaboration with the clinical services team.
3. This position also interacts in the interdisciplinary team process to identify volunteer opportunities within patient plan of care.
How to ApplyClick Here to Apply