Technical Support, PHP, HTML, Web development
To be discussed.
BELAY is looking for Webmasters who specialize in developing, testing, implementing and maintaining websites. The Webmaster will serve in a remote capacity, which requires expert knowledge, responsiveness, attention to detail and confidentiality. Additionally, the role requires the ability to interact with clients and the corporate team virtually (at all levels) in a fast-paced environment, sometimes under pressure, remaining flexible, proactive, servant-minded, resourceful and efficient. We review every resume. If you are qualified, we will be in contact with you to discuss the next steps.
This is a 1099, independent contractor role. For more information about BELAY, please visit http://www.belaysolutions.com
Update client’s website content in conjunction with client requests via marketing calendars or plans.
Regularly audit and test websites to ensure optimal efficiency, navigational integrity, as well as page and link content accuracy.
Track and prioritize website bugs and enhancements through completion.
Ensure websites are secure and user data is safeguarded.
Run backups on a frequency determined by BELAY and the client.
Adhoc website builds
* Must be highly proficient in HTML, PHP, and WordPress.
* in Adobe Suite with PSD, DW focus and Illustrator.
* Creating and updating CSS.
* Prior experience working with ZenDesk is a plus.
* Proactive, pragmatic, and resourceful problem solver able to identify and solve problems before they reach critical stages.
* Ability to manage confidential information.
* Ability to manage multiple priorities and meet deadlines.
* Fast learner (Organization-specific software applications and/or tools).
* Resourceful (learn new skills, new application, find your answers).
* Inquisitive/seeks clarification.
* Able to work independently and to anticipate, react and thrive in an ambiguous environment.
* Experience working with managers and teams located remotely preferred.
* Ability to be “on call” during regular business hours with a maximum 24 hour response time to requests.
* In-home office setup including:
* Mac or PC Computer
* High Speed (Cable) internet access
* At least one year of professional IT experience.
* Proven ability to work successfully in a digital/cloud environment.Click Here to Apply