To be discussed.
Phoenix Medcom is changing the way that Clinical Documentation is acquired and utilized by physicians thanks to our Virtual Scribes. As a Virtual Scribe, you will be the Physician’s Assistant, you will document the patient encounter directly into the EMR. You will enter clinical information, notes, recommended orders and CPT codes directly into the patients chart. Virtual Scribes are a critical part of patient care and you can be part of this new, improved process of documenting patient encounters while utilizing your medical transcription skills.
DO YOU HAVE A BACKGROUND IN TRANSCRIPTION IN A MEDICAL FACILITY OR PHYSICIAN PRACTICE? IF SO THIS COULD BE THE PERFECT POSITION FOR YOU.
* Medical Transcription or Scribe: 2 years
* Two years of Medical Terminology at a high level is necessary
* Excellent computer skills, attention to detail, grammar and top notch spelling
* Independent internet access with router close to work station
* Good speed test to determine internet speed (phoenix will provide test site)
* Computer knowledge ( internet, email)
* Updated computer with ability to handle multiple windows and web based program
Please Join This Team If You Wish To Become Part of the Newest Level in the Health Industry…Scribes are the Way of the Future! Full- or Part-time.
Please send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and be sure to put Virtual Scribe in the subject line.
How to ApplyClick Here to Apply