Virtual Assistant, Sales, Hotel Reservation
$9 to $14 per hour. Base pay for this position is $9.00 per hour. Once mandatory training is completed, Specialists are eligible to participate in Hilton’s iEarn incentive program. Base Pay + Performance Incentives for top performers have the potential average of $11.00 to $14.00 per hour.
- Base Salary + iEarn Incentive Program
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance – Eligible after 90 days of employment
- 401(k) – after 90 days of employment
- PTO – Paid Time Off (accrual based on hours worked)
- TMTP – Team Member and Family Travel Program (discounts on travel for you and your family) – Eligible to participate after completion of training
As a Reservation Sales Specialist you will use your strong technical skills, excellent communication skills, persuasive sales ability and world class customer service to consult with customers and book customized hotel reservations via phone… all while working from the comfort of your own home!
In this work-from-home position, you will be working both Saturday & Sunday, plus hours during the week. You will have 2 days off during the weekday. You will need to be available to work 40 hours in a morning schedule. Your hours will include weekend hours and some holidays. This role is 100% virtual.
- Minimum 6 months experience working in a performance driven role with specific metrics/goals
- Minimum 6 months experience in a role requiring you to work well with people, negotiate, overcome objections, and/or upsell/cross-sell
- Computer proficiency, including ability to easily navigate and toggle between multiple screens, talk and type at the same time, and troubleshoot basic computer issues
- Excellent communication and active listening skills, including the ability to speak, read and write fluently in English
- Minimum 1 year steady job experience in a customer oriented and/or sales role
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Minimum 6 months of work at home experience
- Past virtual training experience, which required you to complete self-paced modules
- Minimum 6 months experience in the hospitality industry
- Associate’s or Bachelor’s Degree
Technical Job Requirements:
Hilton Worldwide will provide some of the technical hardware equipment for you to perform in your role including desktop terminal/hard drive, keyboard & mouse, headset compatible with hard drive, flash drive, and Ethernet cable.
Final Candidates must provide the following:
- Landline phone with dial pad
- Headset compatible with phone
- Surge protector
- Dedicated landline (cellular phones, or VoIP phones are not permitted)
- High speed wired internet connection (wireless is not permitted)
- Home office free from background noise and distractions
In this work from home position, you will be working both Saturday & Sunday, plus hours during the week. You will have 2 days off during the weekday. You will need to be available to work 40 hours in a morning schedule. Your hours will include weekend hours and some holidays.
You may choose one of the following start dates for this work-at-home position:
- Start date Monday, November 23, 2015
- Orientation on Tuesday, November 24, 2015 at 8:30AM Central.
- Virtual Training begins on Tuesday, December 1, 2015, at 8:30AM Central.
- Start date Monday, November 30, 2015
- Orientation on Tuesday, December 1, 2015 at 8:30AM Central.
- Virtual Training begins on Tuesday, December 8, 2015 at 8:30AM Central.
- Start date Monday, December 7, 2015
- Orientation on Tuesday, December 8, 2015 at 8:30AM Central.
- Virtual Training begins on Tuesday, December 15, 2015 at 8:30AM Central.
How to ApplyClick Here to Apply
Full-time training is held in a virtual learning environment, all completed from your home office. The training period is 4 weeks. Participants work 5 days a week with an 8.5 hour schedule per day during training. Throughout your Virtual Instructor Led Training (VILT), 100% attendance will be mandatory. You will also be expected to complete 100% of the online training modules, and demonstrate basic competency in servicing guests and generating sales within the 4 week period. Upon conclusion of the training period you will begin working your work schedule. Daily coaching may be continued for a period of time to further build your proficiency in critical competencies necessary for ongoing success. The duration of individual coaching is determined through your pace of development.