With 39 offices across 20 countries, Futurestep is the global industry leader in high impact recruitment solutions. As part of the Korn Ferry International organization, Futurestep provides its employees with a truly global opportunity to work with the best clients, and the best tools, technologies and expertise in the industry.
At Futurestep, we are passionate about what we do, and we strive to make a positive impact, not just on the lives of our clients and candidates, but our colleagues too. We work with the world’s leading companies – they come to us because they want to transform their business, and that requires trust. We listen, understand and develop solutions that make a difference for our clients, accelerating growth in our business and expansion into even more markets.
We are currently seeking a Recruiter to support one of our clients in the automotive manufacturing industry.
As a member of the Futurestep RPO team, the Recruiter will build and extend client relationships through excellence in recruitment process delivery including sourcing, screening, assessing, and marketing candidates to clients either in an on-site or off-site environment. The role focuses on high touch candidate relationship management as well as customer focus and responsiveness in client facing activities. Recruiter is the subject matter expert around applicant tracking systems, candidate sourcing methodologies and recruitment process effectiveness.
Client Relationship Management
- Responsible for day to day interaction with client/HR business partners
- Conduct interactions with clients in a timely, professional and responsive manner
- Identify & communicate continuous improvement opportunities and strategies
- Conduct role briefing with client and set expectations for recruitment process
Process Management & Sourcing
- Follow agreed client recruitment process for recruitment delivery
- Create and execute multi-channel sourcing strategy to source candidates meeting client profile and/or building talent pool for current and future requirements
- Use competency interviewing to identify and differentiate candidate in presentation and short-list process.
Candidate Relationship Management
- Develop and implement sourcing strategy & channels to build relevant talent pools
- Effectively communicate position opportunity and client value proposition
- Manage all candidates effectively throughout recruitment process
- Develop and maintain relationships and seek referrals of other candidates
- Manage candidate expectations and ensure timely and constructive feedback
Skills and experience:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in lieu of degree attainment.
- Minimum of three years of experience in full-cycle recruitment.
- Experience in recruiting professional level positions within the automotive industrial and manufacturing industry.
- Able to be client facing and consistently conduct interactions with clients in a timely, professional and responsive manner at all times. Will be able to identify continuous improvement opportunities and be an advisor to client.
- Able to manage clients and set expectations in most aspects of the recruitment process.
- Able to lead client briefing or partner with client HR business partners to understand job requirements.
- Able to provide input from the brief to identify the channels and strategy to source candidates matching client requirements.
- Responsible for implementation and management of sourcing strategy for specific candidate profiles and building talent pools.
- Able and willing to contact candidates/sources directly and brief candidate on the opportunity and client value proposition for professional/technical and management roles.
- Able to conduct and document screening process including resume pre-screening, telephone interview and short listing, design questions and scripts for screening process.
- Able to conduct competency based interviews.
- Able to conduct face to face interviews with candidates including competency interview for majority of range of roles and role levels.
- Able to easily manage candidates in all aspects of the recruiting process, ensuring candidate expectations are being managed and constructive feedback is given in a timely manner, optimizing the candidate experience within specified guidelines for majority of range of roles and role levels.
- Familiar with applicant tracking systems, updating records and information ensuring system integrity and accuracy of client reporting and analytics.
- Able to access and generate reports for both client and Futurestep use.
So why not learn more about everything we have to offer? World-famous clients, innovative services, talented colleagues, continuing growth… you’ll find all this and more at Futurestep.
Korn Ferry is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. Minorities/Females/Individuals With Disabilities/Protected Veterans.
How to ApplyClick Here to Apply