Operations, Maintenance, Communication, Housekeeping
Our ideal candidate will oversee the management of all AvantStay properties, directly managing a team responsible for all operations, maintenance and housekeeping matters. This position will require excellent communication and leadership skills, organizational skills, project management skills and a strong attention to detail.
You are a problem-solver, there to ensure that your our properties are maintained to the highest standard, and our guests have the best possible stay. You are a project-manager through and through, capable of thinking about the day-to-day as well as the big picture. You are an integral part of property acquisitions, new property onboarding and the continued success of guest experiences at AvantStay. You will be part of a small but growing team that requires a high degree of autonomy.
* Oversees the ongoing maintenance + experience of properties
* Work order management
* Audit maintenance
* Create and maintain work orders to address troubleshooting
* Budgeting security deposit charges for customer experience team
* Managing owner relationships and approvals
* Coordinating property audits; general conditions; maintenance; furniture, inventory & refurbishments/
* Manages vendor relationships, quotes and invoicing
* Responsible for local hiring
* Maintaining inventory and supplies for properties
* Tracking and managing business expenses.
* Managing booking reservations and booking platforms
* Excellent organizational skills including attention to detail and multitasking skills
* Strong working knowledge of Google Apps and Microsoft Office
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
* Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills
* Flexible availability
* Experience in managing booking reservation platforms a plus exceptional guest experiences and willingness to do whatever it takes to offer
a consistent and valuable brand experience
* Experience in property management, with multi-site experience.
* Legal right to work in the United States.
* A competitive salary ($40,000 – $60,000 per year)
* Opportunity to grow personally and professionally with our company
* A company that invests in the team