Virtual Admin, Marketing, Administrative
Equivity is looking for part-time marketing professionals who enjoy designing, managing and customizing websites, as well as creating and managing social media and email marketing campaigns. If you are looking for a long-term role helping clients reach their marketing goals and are the sort of self-starter who can remain highly productive while working from home, we want to hear from you!
Equivity provides virtual marketing support to clients, including individuals and small businesses, looking for assistance expanding their marketing reach. Typical marketing duties include developing content, website design and maintenance, email marketing, social media marketing, as well as graphic design and blogging work on occasion. As a virtual marketing assistant with Equivity, you will have the opportunity to work with a variety of clients to achieve their marketing goals.
Because we provide highly attentive service to our clients, you must be available to respond to client communications during the business day within one hour by email, phone, and text. All of this work is done remotely, meaning that you can work from home. The selected candidate would be hired as a part-time employee of Equivity, not an independent contractor. We are looking for somebody who has at least 20 hours per week of availability, and the starting pay is $17.50 per hour. We are a growing business and are looking for a marketing assistant who is excited to partner with us and is interested in a long-term role with our company.
Qualities we are looking for:
* Attention to detail
* Excellent communication skills
* Ability to work independently with limited oversight
* Bachelor’s degree
* At least 3 years of experience in a marketing assistant, coordinator, or manager role
* Experience design WordPress websites
* Sufficient understanding of HTML and CSS to make formatting edits to a website
* Social media marketing experience in LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook, including running both organic and PPC campaigns
* Experience creating email marketing campaigns, including editing templates
* Familiarity with the Adobe Suite of programs
* Graphic design experience is a plus
* AdWords experience is a plus
* Availability to respond to requests within an hour during the hours of 9 AM – 6 PM, Monday – Friday
* Your own laptop and smart phone with broadband access to Internet
* Quiet location in which to take phone callsClick Here to Apply