Equivity is looking for part-time marketing professionals with experience designing and optimizing campaigns in marketing automation programs, such as Active Campaign, Infusionsoft, and Pardot. If you are looking for a long-term role helping clients reach their marketing goals and are the sort of self-starter who can remain highly productive while working from home, we want to hear from you!
Equivity provides virtual marketing support to clients, including individuals and small businesses, looking for assistance expanding their marketing reach. Typical marketing duties include email marketing, social media marketing, developing content, website design and maintenance, blog writing work and more. As a virtual marketing assistant with Equivity, you will have the opportunity to work with a variety of clients to achieve their marketing goals.
Because we provide highly attentive service to our clients, you must be available to respond to client communications during the business day within one hour by email, phone, and text. All of this work is done remotely, meaning that you can work from home.
We are a growing business and we are looking for a virtual marketing assistant who is excited to partner with us to help grow this aspect of our business. Starting pay is $17.50/hour. You would be hired as a part-time employee of Equivity, not an independent contractor.
Qualities we are looking for:
* Attention to detail
* Excellent communication skills
* Ability to work independently with limited oversight
The following qualifications are required:
* Bachelor’s degree
* 3+ years of experience as marketing coordinator or higher
* Experience with marketing automation software, including ActiveCampaign and one of Infusionsoft or Pardot
* Experience creating email marketing campaigns, including editing templates
* Experience creating marketing copy, blogging and creating content for social media
* Availability to respond to requests within an hour during the hours of 9 AM – 6 PM, Monday – Friday
* Your own laptop and smart phone with broadband access to Internet
* Quiet location in which to take phone calls
The following qualifications are not required, but would be useful:
* Website experience, including design/maintenance of WordPress sites
* Experience with email marketing platforms such as MailChimp, Constant Contact, or Hubspot
* Social media marketing experience in LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook, including both organic and pay per click marketing