Job Category: Virtual Assistant
Location: Work from anywhere (Global)
Looking for Virtual Executive Assistants (VEAs) who specialize in supporting senior-level management clients. This position requires the VEA to serve in a remote capacity as the client’s indispensable partner, challenged with the task of enabling them to do what only they can do.
As a VEA with eaHELP, you’ll be connected to a whole world of resources….including a private VEA community, so you’ll never feel alone! We’ve been partnering with hundreds of skilled, service-minded VEAs for more than five years, and celebrate with our clients the incredible work they’ve been freed up to do thanks to their VEAs. And we do all this remotely in a virtual, flexible, crazy-fun work environment.
Make your client(s) ridiculously successful. To do this you may be required to perform the following tasks:
- Maintain executive’s appointments/calendar by planning and scheduling meetings, conferences, and travel – and change all those at a moment’s notice
- Email management and organization – responding on the client’s behalf, flagging important emails, putting an email management system in place, etc.
- Social Media management – able to use Hootsuite, Blogger, WordPress and familiar with Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Youtube
- Create structure/workflow/processes
- Research technologies and make recommendations
- CRM administration: updates and data entry, familiarity with Infusionsoft, Salesforce, etc.
- Event planning and coordination
- Project Assistance/Coordination
- A genuine desire to make your client ridiculously successful.
- Extremely self-motivated – can you manage your own time and be self-disciplined in order to get things done?
- Proactive, pragmatic, and resourceful problem solver – when in doubt, Google it!
- Ability to manage confidential information
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and meet or beat deadlines with no errors
- Tech savvy (Dropbox, MS Office, Google Docs, Evernote, Asana, Expensify, CRM) and if you don’t know it, can you learn it?
- Life-long learner – you thrive on learning new tools
- The ability to deliver excellent customer service and care, externally and internally
- The aptitude to accurately assess the urgency of a eM, project or request; in turn, respond swiftly and complete the request expeditiously
- Ability to be “on call” during regular business hours
- Exhibit the confidence and composure needed to let your client know “You’ve got this!”
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- Experience working with managers and teams located remotely preferred
- At least five years experience as an Executive Assistant, Project Manager, or in an administrative support role
- In-home office setup including:
- Mac or PC Computer with minimum 1.0ghz dual core processor, 8gb, and the most recent version of MS Office installed
- High Speed internet access
- Smartphone with email capabilities
- Designated professional, quiet space
*Please Note, this is a part-time 1099 Contractor role
*Thank you for your interest in eaHELP. Please note that all applicants may be subject to a background check prior to an offer of employment or contract being issued. Additionally, eaHELP participates in E-Verify.
How To ApplyClick Here to Apply