Equivity is looking for part-time executive assistants who are experienced working with C-level executives and are knowledgeable in a wide range of administrative activities including calendaring, organization, project management, email correspondence, and document creation. In particular, we are looking for candidates with experience working as an office manager or as a project manager in a corporate environment. If you enjoy supporting high level executives achieve their business goals, pride yourself on your organizational abilities, pay meticulous attention to detail, and thrive in a work-from-home environment, we want to hear from you!
Equivity matches clients with virtual assistants that provide administrative, paralegal, and marketing support. Our virtual assistants work with a high degree of autonomy and are responsible for developing relationships with our clients. Because we provide highly attentive service to our clients, you must be available to respond to client communications promptly throughout the business day and certainly within one hour by email, phone, and text. All of this work is done remotely, meaning that you can work from home. The selected candidate would be hired as a part-time employee of Equivity, not an independent contractor.
We are looking for somebody who has at least 20 hours per week of availability, and the starting pay is $16.50 per hour. We are a growing business and are looking for virtual executive assistants who are excited to partner with us and are interested in a long-term role with our company.
Qualities we are looking for:
* Attention to detail
* Excellent communication skills
* Ability to work independently with limited oversight
* Bachelor’s degree
* 3+ years of experience as an executive assistant to a C-level executive
* Experience as an office manager or project manager a plus
* Proficiency with Microsoft Office and the Google suite of programs
* Availability to make and respond to calls in a professional setting between 9 AM and 6 PM Monday through Friday Eastern Time
* Excellent written and oral communication skills
* Your own laptop and smart phone with broadband access to Internet