Do you enjoy talking to people? Lifebushido is currently hiring dynamic, energetic people to work from home as Callers! There are different types of calling available, but all calling is outbound and related to the Real Estate industry.
Lifebushido trains all callers and gives you the resources you need to be successful in this position! There are opportunities for bonuses and advancement within the company! There are no fees and we do pay hourly!
What are the requirements to become a caller?
- You must enjoy talking with people and helping people.
- Flexible schedules. You make your own schedule. You will have a number of required hours to meet each week, but you can do it around your life.
- You must have a passion and desire to provided excellent customer service.
- You will need a pleasant phone voice. Your phone voice for both messages and live calls could be critiqued by Steve and other management when you apply and once calling for clients.
- You will need unlimited long distance for outbound calling and the ability to call from a blocked number if needed.
- You will need a quiet environment to call from with zero chance of background noise.
- You must have high speed internet access with an up to date AntiVirus/Malware protection program installed.
- You must be able to commit to ten hours of calling per week with the option to work up to 25 hours.
- You have the ability to build a schedule between 10 and 25 hours per week. We work with our callers to be sure they have the amount of hours they need as much as possible.
- You must be able to read and follow directions with little supervision.
This is a 1099 position paid via Paypal on a monthly basis.
If you are interested in joining our Team, please follow the applicant instructions found on our recruit wiki page https://lifebushido.wikispaces.com/Recruit+Overview+-+Lifebushido+-+Applying+for+a+Job
There are 4 parts to our application process:
1. Sign up for our email series at www.lifebushido.com (Click on ‘Jobs’ tab and send an email to the aweber email address to opt in)
2. Submit Quickbase application (This is our version of an Applicant Tracking System)
3. Submit application to individual team (Caller Team)
4. Interview to see if your a good fit for our team or possibly another team within the company.
How to ApplyClick Here to Apply