Want to enjoy the flexibility of working from home with the leading virtual assistant provider in the United States? BELAY is a top-ranked virtual solutions company looking for highly-motivated virtual assistants, who have a passion for serving others. Come join us and experience the freedom of working virtually with the ideal work/life balance to match your professional pursuit.
* Entrepreneur Magazine ranked BELAY the number one in Best Culture for Small-Sized Companies and the Top Company Culture for a Small Business Award for having a “productive” and “high-performance” culture
* Recognized by Inc. Magazine as one of the Fastest Growing Companies in the United States in 2015
* Received the ‘When Work Works’ Award from the Society of Human Resource Management, recognizing “companies that offer effective and flexible workplace strategies, empowering their organization to rise above the competition.”
* Atlanta Business Chronicle (BELAY’s headquarters) named BELAY one of the “Best Places to Work”
ARE YOU LOOKING FOR:
* A remote position where you serve as your client’s indispensable partner?
* An opportunity to use your talents and skills to build your client’s success?
* A community of contractors to share ideas and best practices?
* Regular support and guidance from your BELAY team?
* Maintain executive’s appointments/calendar
* Email management and organization
* Prepare presentations and/or spreadsheets
* Social Media management
* Create structure/workflow/processes
* Research technologies and make recommendations
* CRM administration: updates and data entry
* Make travel arrangements, such as booking flights, cars, and making hotel and restaurant reservations.
* Event planning and coordination
* Project Assistance/Coordination
* Detail-oriented, organized and efficient
* Extremely self-motivated with strong time management
* Proactive, pragmatic, and resourceful problem solver
* Trustworthy and reliable
* Friendly and professional communicator
* Ability to manage multiple priorities and meet or beat deadlines with no errors
* Tech Savvy and quick to learn new concepts
* Ability to anticipate the needs of others coupled with a strong desire to serve
* Bachelor’s Degree and experience working remotely preferred
* Available daily (Mon-Fri) during business hours, and able to dedicate at least 20 hour/week
* At least five years’ experience in an administrative support role
* In-home office setup including: Mac or PC Computer (including webcam) with minimum 1.0ghz dual core processor, 8gb, and the most recent version of MS Office installed (all programs; Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint)
* A fast and reliable internet connection
* Smartphone with email capabilities
* Designated professional, quiet space