We believe our employees empower our company and are the reason behind our success. We are the nation’s largest educational consultant and test prep center specializing in credit-by-examination degree paths, headquartered in Wayne, New Jersey.
Most working adults find it challenging to overcome the many obstacles associated with obtaining their college degree. Achieve acts as a counselor, advocate, and partner helping students achieve their degree in less time, with less effort, and for less money utilizing an alternative path to earning college credit known as credit-by-examination. Essentially, Achieve helps students bypass all of the busywork associated with taking certain college courses the traditional way, by instead passing just one test-out exam. While our credit-by-examination programs can shorten the path to any degree at virtually any college, the field where we have the greatest impact is the nursing profession.
Employee engagement and development is one of the keys to our success at Achieve! Embracing a work-from-home model for the entire company, all employees enjoy a better work-life balance through flexible work schedules. Does Achieve sound like the place for you? Apply today!
The Location: 100% Work from Home (Virtual Online). The position is open to US applicants.
Be the welcoming face of our company! Achieve is seeking a telecommuting VIdeo Specialist to join our Sales/Marketing Department. This person has limitless energy that can match ours with the ability to create and deliver dynamic short personalized videos of themselves to student prospects and videos that recap student interactions with our staff.
Roles & Responsibilities:
* Create engaging video content that highlights the different stages of student experiences and journey’s with our programs and staff
* Record short videos to assist with marketing our products to interested students
* Record short videos recapping calls and updates to interested students
* Work closely with sales, customer service, and marketing departments
* Support multiple Executives
* Participate in developing department goals, objectives, and systems
* Any other tasks as designated by business needs
Desired Skills & Experience:
* Strong time management skills and experience managing multiple projects simultaneously
* Comfortable on camera
* Candidate must possess a computer with a webcam
* Strong, clear speaking voice
* Outgoing, gregarious personality
* Experienced in a fast-paced startup environment
* A commitment to delivering outstanding high-end projects
* Proficiency in Microsoft Office and other online tools
* Experience with voice over, acting or facilitating online meetings is a plus
* Degree in Marketing, Communications, Public Relations, Business or related field. Or High School (Graduate) / GED with previous equivalent experience in Marketing