Job Category: Verifications Team Member
Location: Work from anywhere (Global)
10.00 USD / Hourly Paid Time off and Sick Time
We are responsible in our business practices and provide home-based work opportunities for all Americans, including people with disabilities. Clients entrust Direct Interactions to communicate effectively and strengthen relationships with their customers.
QA Staff Employee feature: http://vimeo.com/68683307
About the Position
We handle a high volume of incoming phone calls from motorists. Because we represent the City, accuracy and professionalism are a requirement for all staff that interact with motorists. Your role is to verify that customer service staff performs their job duties correctly.
The other portion of the role is processing e-mails from motorists providing insurance and registration. Agents will verify the accuracy and validity of motorist provided documentation.
· Process a high volume of e-mail
· Resolve tickets in Zendesk
· Validate insurance/registration documents
· Notate records
· Assist phone agents with chat requests
· Other duties as assigned
Available shift is 6am-10am Monday-Thursday and Friday 12pm-4pm PST. Flexibility to cover additional shifts is a plus.
This is a work at home position however you are always welcome at the DI office in the Queen Anne neighborhood of Seattle.
90% schedule adherence required
· Excellent oral or written communication skills.
· Basic knowledge of PC hardware and software (Internet Explorer, Word and Excel).
· Basic knowledge of customer care processes and techniques.
· Dedication to providing exceptional customer service.
· Legally Able to work in the United States
· High school diploma or GED required
· Minimum of two years experience working in a virtual, work at home call center required
· Must be able to pass a criminal background check
· Computer running Windows Operating System ( 7 or 8 or 10) Mac’s and tablets/iPads are not compatible with our clients’ software. Windows XP is no longer supported by Windows and therefore not supported by our Client Software and unacceptable.
· DSL or Cable internet (Wireless and Satellite are not compatible with our software)
· Current antivirus and antispyware
· Installed, operational firewall
Hours: approximately 20 hours per week
How To ApplyClick Here to Apply