Online Research, Market Research, Google Search, Social Media, Mobile Search
$10 – $15 per hour.
As a US Mobile Search Reviewer your ultimate goal will be to contribute towards evaluating new products over time and making mobile internet search more exciting, relevant and interesting for all end users in the United States. In this job you will be accessing tasks “on the go” using a custom App on your Android smartphone, you will be evaluating product quality and online search results in order to improve their content and quality. You will be required to provide feedback on content found in new products and search engine results. You will play a part in improving the quality of one of the largest search engines in the world using your Android device.
Who is suitable for this job?
We are currently seeking dynamic and creative Android users who have a strong interest in social media, specifically those who are an active daily user of their Gmail Account, and have a familiarity with other forms of social media. We also require suitable candidates to own & use an Android device and have the willingness to keep their Android updated to the latest OS version (currently v6.0 Marshmallow) you should also be willing to download certain required Apps through the Play Store. You should also be flexible and reliable and an Avid Android Smartphone user. You will have the freedom to work “on the go” and from your own home, working your own hours. You will receive push notifications when tasks are available through the custom app. We are currently seeking people who have a specific smartphone device (Android Latest OS version currently v6.0 Marshmallow) and the Google Search App installed to complete tasks.
- Fluency in written and verbal English
- Access to and use of an Android Smartphone (we require the latest OS version currently v6.0 Marshmallow) to complete tasks.
- Latest version of the Google Search App installed on your Android device
- You must be living in the United States for the last 3 consecutive years
- Gmail must be your primary Email account and used frequently (daily)
- Active daily user of Gmail, Google+ and all forms of social media including Twitter & Facebook. Some tasks will be personalized/Social Media based.
- Experience in use of Android Smartphones and a variety of apps and web browsers to navigate and interact with a variety of content
- All tasks will be accessed through a specific custom App that you will be required to download on your Android smartphone
- You must have familiarity with current and historical business, media, sport, news, social media and cultural affairs in the United States
How To Apply
Submit your application today using a laptop / desktop PC through https://goo.gl/wQhsSJ and a member of our recruitment team will review your application.Click Here To Apply