Translation, Transcription, French
To be discussed.
At some point in their life, everyone forgets one of their passwords. It’s an inevitable event. When they do, they usually change it to be more memorable, which means it’ll be easier to guess or crack. Our goal with 1Password is to make remembering and managing passwords a thing of the past. We built 1Password to make security accessible and easy, not distant and arduous.
It’s a noble pursuit, remembering passwords for people. With everything the app does, it can always do better. Every day, we speak with hundreds of our customers about their experience with 1Password, and we use that to improve it for everyone. We’re a team of just over 80 right now, and we’re looking to add even more wonderful ‘bits.
For all of us here at AgileBits, building and supporting 1Password is a dream job. Doing new things is the core of our culture, and we embrace it each day. Everyone in the company does customer support once a week, and we all brainstorm ways to make our customers’ experience better. Once a month, we have an all-hands call for the whole company to rally on the same page. We even go on an annual cruise to ponder the next 12 months of the journey, and to get to know each other in person.
As a Troubadour of Support en Français, you could be the first voice of AgileBits someone has heard, or you could be the bridge between them and the development team. You could find yourself helping with a sign-in issue in the morning and updating our troubleshooting article for it in the afternoon. We are, after all, quite an agile bunch, and we get excited about doing.
What you’ll do
* Translate support articles from English to French.
* Help new and existing users have a great experience using 1Password.
* Send well-written responses to customers in English and French, around 50 a day when you’re up to speed.
* Be the voice of our customers internally: see that the top issues and requests each week are heard by the development team.
* Learn how we do support as a remote company, and make it even better with your voice.
* Try new things: we’re agile, so new tools and ideas float around every few weeks.
What you have
* French is your native language, and you’re fluent in English.
* Passion to help, love, and understand people, even the tough ones.
* A knack for finding the cause of an issue, and the audacity to keep trying if you’re wrong.
* Adaptive explanatory skills that get people to understand, not just hear, what you’re saying.
* A personality that makes people smile and is delighted when they do.
* Humility to ask for help when you aren’t sure about something.
* Optimism and positive written tone, even when it’s raining and you forgot your umbrella (free shower!).
What you might also have
* Personal experience with 1Password.
* Polyglottism! You could go to Brazil or Germany for a week and jump right in to conversation, or do that from your computer, with Rio de Janeiro as your wallpaper.
* A peculiar desire to inspect things, particular elements of the web, often built of chrome or found in a safari; occasionally beside a fiery fox within an opera.
* Building upon the previous point, you may even enjoy a cup of java while writing your script for the next production.
How to ApplyClick Here to Apply