Job Category: Transcriptionist
Location: Work from anywhere (Global)
We are currently recruiting home-based transcription typists to work with an exciting US client, previously named in the prestigious Inc. 5000 list of fastest growing companies.
The bulk of the work is market research transcripts, and the rate of pay is between AU$16 and AU$24 per hour of audio transcribed, based upon experience and ability.
Successful applicants will receive extensive online training for this role, providing you meet our criteria. We are looking for PROVEN fast and accurate transcript typists, and you will be required to take an online test following your application to this role.
The ideal applicant will:
- be available for immediate start;
- have a keen understanding of verbatim and ability to type 1 audio hour in less than 4 hours;
- possess excellent English grammar, spelling and punctuation skills;
- be experienced in working with Microsoft Word at intermediate level;
- be experienced in transcribing with digital software (preferred) or dictaphone, and have the correct headset and equipment necessary to transcribe efficiently;
- be able to work to deadlines; and
- enjoy working from home, as part of a global team.
How To ApplyClick Here to Apply