CyberDictators are Independent Contractors. As such, they are expected to possess the necessary equipment to complete work product per our client’s specifications and requirements. Please note that in order to be considered as a candidate, you MUST possess the following equipment minimums PRIOR TO TESTING:
* Foot pedal
* Transcription software (MUST be capable of reading: DSS, DS2, WAV, MP3, DVI, WMV audio files and have AVI and MPEG reading capabilities, at a minimum)
The following software is also required PRIOR to testing with CyberDictate in order to be considered (must have latest versions):
* Corel WordPerfect
* Microsoft Word
* Microsoft Excel
Please do not contact our office to find out when you might hear from us or if you are just exploring this as a career.
Potential applicants WILL be contacted on a first-come/as-needed basis.
* PRIOR LEGAL EXPERIENCE IS A MUST! No less than 3 full years intensive legal experience in law firms within the past 5-7 years is required.
* Impeccable PROFESSIONAL References Required. (Personal references are NOT accepted)
* You MUST have extensive experience in and an excelled working knowledge of legal terminology and proper set up of legal documents (ie, pleadings, discovery, agreements, formal correspondence, etc. )
* Availability during normal business hours.
* Have a minimum typing speed of 85. NO EXCEPTIONS!!
* Work well under pressure and strict time constraints.
CyberDictate is continually recruiting the most experienced and integrity-driven individuals to provide superior transcription services to our clientele. These individuals are US Citizens and US-based and are required to provide proof of citizenship, sign Independent Contractor Agreements, inclusive of Confidentiality/Non-Disclosure terms, and are expected to abide by all Federal and State laws and regulations.