Job Category: Transcription
Location: Work from anywhere (Australia)
$1.51/100 words (delayed work) AND $1.61/100 words (running work).
Our company is currently seeking experienced transcribers for our Northern Territory office in Australia. Please note that although this is a telecommuting job, we are only hiring transcribers located in Australia.
We offer both delayed work and live transcribing for legal hearings and trials. Live transcribing takes place between the hours of 10 am and 5 pm, local time. Please do not apply if you are not interested in the live typing aspect. Work fluctuates for running trials, as some weeks we are very busy and other weeks transcribers can focus on other freelance jobs, or be provided with delayed work.
We are seeking candidates that possess all of the following qualities:
- professional attitutde
- eye for detail
- can type a minimum of 75 wpm
- is available during trial running times
- has Microsoft Word and regular internet and email access
- takes pride in their work
- ability to keep sensitive material confidential
- willingness to undergo a background check
- ability to retain and apply new information quickly
- ability to learn DTI’s manual/court’s grammar and spelling preferences
- is reliable and punctual
- English is your first language
- has ABN number
- excellent hearing comprehension skills
- Legal transcription experience is a plus, but not required.
How to Apply
To apply, send email to email@example.com@dtiglobal.com