Job Category: Transcription
Location: United States
$11.50 / hour
Your name will then be placed on our qualified applicants list, though this doesn’t guarantee a position.We hire depending on our workload, which can change often. When we are ready to hire we will call applicants if they are selected to conduct an in office interview.
We are currently only hiring individuals that reside in Utah within a reasonable commute area from the corporate office in Taylorvsille, UT.
All employees will be required to attend an in office training at our office for one week Monday through Friday from 8:00 am to 12:00 pm. After that all work is done from home.
Pay is piece rate and averages about $11.50 an hour just depending on speed and quality of transcription. Average gross monthly income is $440.00.
Telenotes requires each transcriber to transcribe a certain amount of sound file seconds each day depending on how long you have been with Telenotes. This is approximately 2 1/2 to 4 hrs per day of transcription time, possibly more if needed in order to ensure the work gets done each day. The transcriber position, although designed as a work from home part-time position, is not an ideal fit for individuals who already possess another full-time job due to the daily transcribing requirements of the position and irregular workflow. The necessity of an individual’s full-time or part-time job schedules make it difficult for the individual holding a full-time or part-time position to meet the required daily minimum transcription seconds.
Minimum seconds required can change at management’s discretion at any time with or without notice depending on our workload.
- Noise cancelling headset
- Keyboard (Ergonomic recommended). Mouse *If using a laptop, we recommend turning off the Touch Pad and using a mouse.)
- High Speed internet
- 4G Ram
- Windows.net framework
- Media Player
- Mac computers need to run Parallels, or Boot Camp program to run windows. You would then have to purchase Windows for your Mac if you don’t currently have that and install it on your machine in order to be able to run our software on your computer. This would all need to be done prior to coming in for training if you are hired.
- Basic computer skills (Ability to do a screen print and email, ability to uninstall/install programs, basic troubleshooting)
- Good grammar, spelling, punctuation, proper use of different forms of a word for example there, their, they’re
- Ability to listen to a recorded message and transcribe words verbatim.
- Fast learner, great attention to detail. There is a lot of information to remember and all communication is sent out via email, text message or phone call.
- Flexible work schedule
- Work from home
- Incentive programs
How to ApplyClick Here to Apply