Job Category: Banking
Location: United States-MA-Millis
To be discussed.
Serves the public and promotes good customer relations. Performs a wide variety of transactions to service customers in conformance with established Bank policies, procedures and objectives. Performs any functions, within scope of authority and expertise, to provide the highest level of service and responsiveness to customers and co-workers
- Provides efficient, effective and courteous customer service. Performs a variety of transactions to service the customer.
- Maintains effective knowledge of Bank’s products and services.
- Ensures the accuracy of activities. Balances transactions and cash at the end of the day and participates in the branch settlement.
- Ensures that transactions are processed and the proper documentation is completed within established time frames.
- Actively cross-sells Bank’s products and services. Refers sales opportunities to other departments or bank affiliates in support of established objectives.
- Performs all duties in accordance with prescribed security and regulatory guidelines. Ensures full compliance with the Bank’s Information Security Policies and Procedures
- May balance ATM’s.
- Performs related and unrelated duties as may be required.
- High School diploma or its equivalent.
- Three to six months banking or retail cash handling experience.
- Demonstrated customer service, interpersonal and organizational skills required.
- Must be able to perform basic mathematical procedures.
- Must possess at least intermediate technology skills, including knowledge of word processing, database and spreadsheet applications.
- Must be able to work extended and weekend hours. Scheduling and work location flexibility required.
- Must be able to stand for extended periods of time and lift 25 pounds.
How to ApplyClick Here to Apply