Customer Service, Data Entry
To be discussed.
We are seeking at-home telephone data collectors to conduct phone interviews on a variety of subjects, such as education, the environment, health and transportation
The initial project assignment will require the candidate to be able to work 20-40 hours per week during the following times: Weekdays (9am 7pm ET), Weekends (Sat. 10am 6pm ET; Sun. 2pm 10pm ET)
After the initial assignment, selected candidates must be able to work and willing to work during the following times: evenings (6pm 10pm ET) late evenings (9pm 12am ET) and as least one weekend shift per week (Weekends:Sat 10am 6 pm ET; Sun 2pm 10pm ET) There will be minimal day hours available after the initial assignment.
* be 18 or older
* provide voice sample
* Meet the following at-home equipment requirementsat the time of application:
Land line phone serviceNot permitted:Cell phones,Satellite internet/phone service such as Dish NetworkFeatures (e.g. call waiting, voicemail, call forwarding etc.) must be disabled during working hoursLong distance service is NOT required
* A corded telephone with a hands-free corded headset (cordless phones and Bluetooth headsets are not permitted).
* A reliable Windows based (Windows 7 or later) PC computer, and ability to upgrade as security and operational requirements change.
* Anti-virus and Anti-spyware software installed with current and updated virus definitions
* Internet Explorer (IE) installed -most current non-beta version
* Up-to-date Shockwave and Acrobat Reader software installed (can be downloaded for free)
* Regular in-home access to a printer
* A wired high speed internet connection (cable, DSL or fiber optic only) with a minimum of 10 mbps download and upload speedsConnection must be hard-wired with Ethernet cable connection during working hours. Use of wireless routers, WIFI, not permitted
* A web cab with video and audio functionality that can be connected to your work computer (ability to set up a
Skype account and install appropriate software for home work environment verifications)
* A quiet private and secure work space to conduct interviews (does not have to be a dedicated office, but work environment must be quiet and secure during work hours, including training)
* Any offer of employment may be contingent upon receipt of acceptable results from a post-offer background screening, if required for the position, based on the specific position which may include, for example, identity verification, employment history, or criminal records history.
How to ApplyClick Here to Apply