Job Category: Technical Support Representative
Location: Work from anywhere (Asia Pacific)
Our support teammates have excellent writing chops: stellar grammar, charming written personality, and the ability to explain complicated things simply. We measure our success in swiftness, accuracy, and clarity.
- Current legal working authorization
- Stellar English and grammar skills
- Excellent problem solving skills – you might not know all the answers but you know how to find and communicate the solution
- A strong sense of empathy – you are attuned to hear the question behind a question
- Technical experience and exposure to programming
- Customer service experience
- A unique writing style and voice
- Will love developers and GitHub as much as we do
- Could effortlessly explain how Git works to a non-developer
- Have remote customer service experience
We have a lot of exciting things to do, and we’re looking for the right people to grow with us!
WHY YOU SHOULD JOIN
Working at GitHub is, to put it simply, a special slice of the universe. We’re committed to transparency, collaboration, experimentation, and always staying classy.
Because of this unique perspective, we’ve established one of the most flexible and well designed physical workspaces around that encourages you to work as you work best. Right now, over 60% of our employees are based outside of our San Francisco (SOMA) headquarters and work according to how they get their best stuff done.
Ensuring that GitHubbers are healthy, motivated, focused and creative is how GitHub stays awesome. Part of this is ensuring that our benefits* are out of this world.
In a nutshell, we’ve built and are growing a place where we truly love working, and we think you will too.
GitHub is made up of people with many different backgrounds and lifestyles, and we like it that way. We invite applications from people of all stripes. We don’t discriminate against employees or applicants based on gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, age, national origin, citizenship, pregnancy status, veteran status, or any other differences that people imagine to discriminate against one another. Also, if you have a disability, please let us know if there’s anything we can do to make the interview process better for you; we’re happy to accommodate.
*Please note that benefits vary by country, if you have any questions don’t hesitate to ask your recruiter!
How To ApplyClick Here to Apply