Computer & IT, Technical Support, Customer Service, Gaming
To be discussed.
Minimum Home Office Requirements:
o Dual ear (designed to minimize audio interference from outside sources)
o Noise cancelling microphone
o Minimum Internet speeds of 1 Mbps upload and 15 Mbps download
Sutherland Global Services is looking for Work at Home Professionals to join our dynamic team, CloudSource. These exceptional individuals will provide residential customers with outstanding technical assistance and responses pertaining to general inquiries. We are searching for enthusiastic, tech-minded professionals with the ability to connect with customers and succeed in delivering extraordinary service. If you are confident in your skills, and are interested in advancing your career and gaining valuable experience from home, this is the opportunity for you!
Note: These positions are 100% work from home and are only available to residents of the contiguous United States.
1. Answer inbound calls regarding technical issues and general billing inquires
2. Access customer records and verify customer account information
3. Identify potential customer needs and recommend solutions based on those needs
4. Access customer databases, knowledge resources, and technical applications to determine root causes and resolutions
5. Interact with client departments (test desk, field service, dispatch) regarding escalations
6. Schedule a technician visit when an issue cannot be resolved via traditional troubleshooting methods
7. Process customer payments using credit or debit cards
8. Place follow-up calls to customers to ensure their needs are met in an efficient manner
9. Attend job-related training: new hire and refresher training, new product or service updates, and product cross-training
1. High School diploma or equivalent
2. Basic PC keyboarding skills; Microsoft Office experience (Outlook, Word, Excel)
3. Direct client contact technical support experience
4. Excellent verbal and written communication skills
5. Strong problem-diagnosis and problem solving skills
6. Multi-tasking skills, showcased through the use of several applications
7. Experience working with CRM applications (preferred)
Being a part of the CloudSource team allows you to work comfortably from home, while remaining supported and encouraged as if you were in an office environment. Our business is expanding, and we are looking for top-notch professionals to join us. If you are interested in support and stability within a company that offers the tools necessary to take your stay-at-home career to the next level, apply today!
How to ApplyClick Here to Apply