Technical Service / QA
We have a SaaS based time tracking software (https://hubstaff.com) that helps remote teams work more effectively together. We’re a fun team that offers flexibility and the ability to grow with our company. We’re a growing, transparent company and you’ll be able to work with the marketing team as well – (https://hubstaff.baremetrics.com/)
We are looking for someone technical enough that can handle the support of our desktop and mobile applications for new users. This will involve working with teams to make sure that all of their employees are onboarded correctly and handling any technical issues that arise.
The correct person must also have a good “personality” and the ability to communicate effectively with team leaders because the job also entails one to one webinars and skype calls with new team managers.
In addition, we are looking for QA help which means testing all integrations and apps on various operating systems and mobile devices.
The correct person will have:
- The ability to make decisions by themselves. We are looking for someone that is able to add to our team without a ton of management. They will be a self starter
- Technical Skills – You’ll need to be able to diagnose potential issues on customer computers. This includes how much RAM and CPU our apps are taking, and diagnosing other issues that users face.
- The ability and desire to respond quickly to new clients. When a client comes in you need to drop everything and focus on that client.
- A Quiet work location – This job is remote, but much of your time will be spent communicating with clients. We need a quiet location that is reliable.
- Ability to work full time (40 hours a week)
- Creating support documentation (written and possibly video)
- Answering incoming support requests via email
- Talking on Skype regularly
- Diagnosing complex technical issues
- Supporting Windows, Mac, and Linux Desktop clients
- Software testing experience a plus
How To Apply
Send a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org