eCommerce, Customer Service
To be discussed.
We have an immediate opening for a hungry Technical Customer Success (Tier II) who wants to make a difference on a growing, experienced team of entrepreneurs.
TaxJar is the leading technology solution for busy eCommerce sellers to manage sales tax and is trusted by more than 5,000 businesses. We were founded to help eCommerce owners spend less time on sales tax and more time growing the businesses they love. We’re passionate about creating simple solutions and leveraging technology to solve complicated sales tax issues. We’re not just about sales tax though, we’re a technology-driven company focused on providing a great experience for both merchants and developers.”
As a Customer Success Engineer you will
* Solve technical problems for customers on a daily basis. Our customer success engineers need to be fast learners and get up to speed quickly on our product.
* Face debugging issues not only within our own codebase but also with the many technologies employed by our customers.
* Interact with open source e-commerce tools like Magento and WooCommerce, the SmartCalcs API clients written in .NET, PHP, Ruby, and possibly database SQL queries at times.
* Distill complex issues into underlying causes and work directly with our product teams to deploy solutions while consistently delivering world-class support.
* Interact with the developers to help identify root causes to bugs and exceptions reported by customers or by our application.
Skills & requirements we’re looking for
* 1+ years of supporting a software application (bonus for supporting a SaaS application)
* Technical experience and exposure to programming with a desire to grow in this area
* Comfortable working directly with customers via phone or email
* Excellent problem solving skills – you might not have all the answers but you know how to find and communicate the solution
* Rapid learner who thrives in a fast-paced and demanding environment
* Agile, humble, and a team player with a desire to win
* Passion for ecommerce
You’ll be a great fit on our team if you’re
* A pro at communicating
* Well-experienced working remotely
* Never tired of learning
* Looking for a culture that prioritizes shipping products and going to market quickly
* Confident in your skills and a solid team player (We’re all peers here, no egos please)
* Hungry to play an impactful role and not afraid to fail
* Excited to be part of the company leading innovation in the sales tax space
We’re a happy team and we all really love what we do. We’ve created a space where high-achievers can succeed, but are also safe to fail. We’re profitable and focused on growing TaxJar sustainably. We’re always learning how to make TaxJar the best place to work for all of us, and not just another tech start-up. We’re always looking for an amazing new teammates to come share in the excitement of solving real-world problems with technology.
How to ApplyClick Here to Apply