CustomerLink is the contact center of CLEAResult the leading energy efficiency company in North America. We help thousands of businesses and individuals reduce energy use and lower their utility bills through energy programs that we design, market and implement. We achieve all this through financial incentives, education and energy management strategies and solutions.
Customerlink Contact Center is the best way to get experience in the industry and after some time move into other parts of our company (we are NATION-wide after all.) We train you on building science and invest in you to become a subject matter expert; our people are highly trained and empowered.
We change the way people use energy.
If you are ambitious, fast, transparent, with a reliable attendance and commitment to customer satisfaction you are the perfect match to be part of our team. We offer: 401 K plan, paid vacation, pay holidays, paid sick leave and is a work from home position.
The Home Based Supervisor is responsible for organizing and directing the daily activities concerning the call center operation. This individual is responsible to manage, train, and guide home based agents to execute their tasks. This position is responsible to resolve problems and complaints. The supervisors monitor call center agent performance and analyze reports. They prepare and develop schedules to control adequate staffing levels. This position requires high-energy, professionalism, excellent written and verbal communication skills, and motivational skills. This position is responsible for positively motivating call center agents; monitoring sales, providing training, creating a team/positive atmosphere, developing sales skills and program knowledge, continually evaluating the performance of assigned agents (this includes reviews), and completing assigned reports and feedback. In addition, this position provides primary support to the Director of Operations and performs a variety of analytical and administrative tasks.
* Responsible to supervise a team of CSR’s to include accountability for time and attendance, goal setting and attainment, problem solving, and appropriate disciplinary actions.
* Responsible to train, coach, and develop assigned CSR’s to include monitoring sales presentations, conducting evaluations, follow-up, and corrective counseling as needed.
* Act as an information source and answer CSR’s questions, assign tasks and following up; giving instructions as needed.
* Assist the Director of Operations in maintaining a positive, motivating, and high-energy working environment.
* Ensure the CSR’s acquire the appropriate support and training to apply the best skills and knowledge on the job.
* Use analytical skills to assess successes, failures, issues, obstacles, trends, and other items that affect campaign results.
* Preparing and directing schedules and monitoring attendance.
* Practice and ensure compliance with all company policies and procedures.
* Attend and participate in departmental and company meetings.
* Follow up and resolve customer complaints and questions
* Carrying out performance measurement, monitoring, and evaluation of all agents to improve efficiencies
* Participate in monitoring of Sales Representatives and providing feedback to the Sales and Training departments regarding meeting project requirements and client specific
* Spearhead, oversee, conduct, and attend regularly scheduled monitoring sessions with client’s services and clients.
* Work with the Director of Operations, Client Services, and/or client(s) to determine the number of Sales Representatives to be assigned to each project.
* Initial and continual management of the sales floor based on project numbers and adjust sales activities accordingly to maintain efficient use of dialers and sales staff.
* Management of queue to include checking calls and sales numbers, maintaining dialer effectiveness and
tracking “down” time.
* Various administrative duties as assigned.
* Other duties as assigned by Director of Operations, and/or other members of management.
* BS degree preferred.
* Two years previous supervisory experience, including employee evaluations, corrective counseling, motivational techniques, employee development and understanding of acceptable Human Resources practices is required.
* Proven customer service and sales history to include proven abilities to overall objections required.
* Working knowledge of Microsoft Office, Windows and computer proficiency is required.
* Excellent attendance is critical.
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills are required.
* Excellent organizational and time management skills are required.
* Ability to make sound decisions and excellent problem solving skills are required
* Knowledge of direct sales processes and procedures preferred.
* Excellent mathematical and analytical skills are preferred.
* One year of experience in the telemarketing industry.
* Must possess outstanding leadership abilities, including the ability to supervise and manage the
activities of numerous people.
* Must possess the ability resolve conflict effectively.
* Bilingual Preferred
* High speed internet and quiet work space required
* High School or GED required; BS preferred.
* Bilingual preferred.