Video Editing, Content Editing, Education, Tutoring
We are consumed with our quest to help students own their moment and achieve their ambitions. We embrace the same spirit as our founder, Stanley Kaplan, who started tutoring students in his basement in 1938. We continue to be the world leader in test preparation because of our unwavering commitment to helping our students achieve their educational and professional goals.
We’re looking for passionate, highly motivated Content Creators to join our Kaplan Test Prep family. In this position, you’ll increase Kaplan’s visibility with the goal of building futures, one success story at a time!
As a Content Creator, you will:
* Develop, create, host, and distribute custom, relevant, and compelling on-brand content for Kaplan’s brands. You’ll use creative thinking to introduce and amplify new concepts to increase engagement across social platforms.
* Always Be Learning: You’ll stay up to date with content creation and industry trends and practices; leveraging your knowledge to curate dynamic content to convey Kaplan’s story and mission.
* Assist in the development and execution of social media promotion for Kaplan, proactively engaging in brand-related social collaboration and conversations.
* Creative. You are passionate about content creation and are able to to bring life to current visions. You consistently cultivate new ideas for content and make them a reality.
* Dynamic and Personable. On camera, you captivate your audience with your confidence and relatability. You entertain, inspire, and help them learn.
* A Knowledgeable Influencer. You love using media and you believe that it’s a great way to engage your audience with information. You’re excited to interact authentically through different platforms and are cognizant of technical knowledge and new ventures in content creation.
* Resourceful. You’re quick, you’re clever, and you’re solution-oriented. You can take information and run with it – you don’t rely on a lot of direction.
* Self-Motivated. You’re comfortable working independently and can motivate yourself to accomplish anything. You’re great at managing your time and are committed to completing your tasks and meeting your goals. You’re a competitor with grit who will do whatever it takes to get the job done.
You are also:
* A current undergraduate on campus, able to commit to at least one academic year
* Tech-savvy and excited to stay engaged in a remote workforce.
You will get:
* Extra spending cash. Our Content Creator positions pay $15/hour with opportunities for additional compensation in the form of bonuses and promotions.
* A higher test score. Not only do you get competitive pay, you also get a free Kaplan course (after just 6 months) to help you succeed in your own educational goals!
* To live your life. With a flexible 5 hour per week schedule, you’ll be able to balance being a successful Content Creator and a college student.
* To become an expert. We want you to build your future too! We offer training and Professional Development to continuously grow and develop your passion.