Staffing , Coordination, Communication
To be discussed.
The scope of the responsibilities of the Staffing & Forecast Coordinator include the maintenance of the Not Started Billing Forecast for projects in our pipeline, including assigning tasks to staff as determined by the Delivery Directors.
* Identify Opps needing resource plans and engage with Engagement Managers to obtain.
* Groom forecast daily to ensure it is as accurate as possible.
* Update assigned pages in weekly forecast report
* Update forecast accurately to ensure it matches the DOU and/or Resource Plan
* Collaborate with Sales Engagement Managers to review emerging project roles and expertise needed, review resource plans to ensure they meet quality standards, escalate as needed.
* Collaborate with the Delivery Directors/Managers for their decisions on staff assignments.
* Identify contractor needs and work with Recruiting to ID and contract and then onboard to submit timesheets.
* Work at the direction of the Staffing Manager, and collaborate with Global Staffing Coordinators regularly in other geographies.
* Analyze forecasting concerns and identify solutions and implement.
* Attend forecasting calls as directed.
* Work with Finance department to ensure financials are correct when questions arise.
* Participate in training activities such as Community Summits, Community Calls, Project Climb Classes and Camps as requested. Adhoc training for Consultants of all levels throughout the year as needed/requested.
* Identify and recommend solutions for key elements of systems and processes needing changes so that our staffing and forecast process can scale as Bluewolf and IBM grow.
* Collaborate with GSD Department to test and roll out new technology as related to forecasting and staff assignments.
* Perform financial reporting/audits on the forecast as needed and requested.
* Bachelor’s or equivalent from an accredited college/university.
* At least 2 certifications in Salesforce.com. One must be Sales Cloud Consultant or Service Cloud Consultant, or equivalent. Obtain Salesforce certification as required by role, upon hire
* Proven leadership experience, including demonstrating the ability to achieve results through leading others.
* Strong relationship management skills, including working in a fast paced environment and interacting with senior management.
* A strong skills base in financial reporting using MS Excel.
* Fluency in Microsoft Office (Excel, PowerPoint, Word)
* Obtain Salesforce certification as required by role
How to ApplyClick Here to Apply