Job Category: Education & Training, Online Teaching, Tutoring, Therapy, Pediatric
Location: NH, DC or Work from anywhere (Global)
To be discussed.
TinyEYE Therapy services is seeking a Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP) to provide online therapy services through our award-winning platform. TinyEYE Therapists can work as few or as many hours/week as they desire, and can work from the comfort of their own home or office. Many TinyEYE therapists contract with us to supplement their existing caseloads.
As a TinyEYE Therapist, you would:
* Enjoy the luxury of working from your own home or office, while connecting through our online platform to your students.
* Never worry about being overloaded again – We work with your availability and provide caseloads that match.
* Become part of a flourishing community of therapists, available to you for mentorship, correspondence and continued learning.
* Spend more time on therapy, and less time on ‘extras’ such as traveling, preparation and reporting.
* Change children’s lives – At TinyEYE, we are dedicated to growing smiles, mending spirits and engaging children in their lives.
Services that the SLP will provide include evaluation, providing direct treatment, maintaining communication with schools and parents through reporting and virtual meetings, and participating in discharge planning. Candidates for this position must have an active District of Columbia or New Hampshire Licensure.
To apply for this Online Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP) position, please submit your resume on our website at: http://hubs.ly/H03n6nF0
Learn more about TinyEYE at:
How to ApplyClick Here to Apply