CoreFlex Pilot Team is growing and expanding! We need driven, high performing, funny sourcers to join our remote team. We are moving this pilot to the next level, yes! If you are the type of person who wants to be apart of a start-up environment (within a larger company), can laugh a ton while we iron out process, and help over come obstacles within a great team…then apply!
We are looking for flex Sourcers to partner with our recruiting teams to source and screen candidates for digital, creative, marketing and interactive job roles. The positions provide the flexible hours and the opportunity to work virtually. Partnering with the recruiting team to source and screen candidates for digital, creative, marketing and interactive job roles.
- Manage ‘front end’ of the recruiting process (sourcing, searching, and screening candidates) to build a strong talent pipeline
- Execute search and sourcing plan that includes a broad group of internal and external sources
- Utilize creative and outside-the-box sourcing techniques to target candidates using Boolean search strings, social media, and other methods.
- Create job postings that attract candidates
- Craft compelling outreach emails to actively engage candidates
- Screen Talent for availability, comp and prequalify technical skills
- Consistently document all activities and screening feedback
- Summarize feedback from high potential and short-listed Talent
- Proactively communicate search progress and updates on pipeline and short-listed Talent
Skills and Experience
- Staffing/recruiting industry experience preferred
- Knowledge of digital design, development, marketing roles
- Sourcing experience using a variety of channels and techniques including internal databases, social networks, niche and non-traditional sites
- Creative problem solver
- Expert knowledge of Linkedin
- Creative use of Boolean search strings
- Highly self-directed self-starter
- Proven ability to succeed in a matrix business environment.
- Thrive in a fast paced environment
- Organized and detail oriented
- Excellent communication skills (oral and written)
Aquent is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.
How to ApplyClick Here to Apply