Job Category: Human Services, Social Work
Location: South San Francisco, CA, United States
To be discussed.
This job is responsible for integrating the Social Platform in Neighborhood Work Environment (NWE) projects by establishing and implementing team agreements and the Readiness & Adoption Strategy for teams transitioning into the Neighborhood Work Environments.
The goals and deliverables include leadership interviews, readiness assessments, team agreements (social and tech), and communication and engagement plans associated with transitioning to new ways of working in a new environment. There will be a focus on building manager capability to lead change within their teams and on educating occupants on use of technology and how to work flexibly in a mix of work settings.
Examples of decisions include aligning with customers to finalize documentation of team agreements, as well as communication and engagement plans to be used within NWE projects. This requires significant attention to detail and the ability to communicate the Social Platform and Readiness & Adoption strategies for large scale implementation across all Genentech audience in SSF site, with potential integration with Roche processes and standards, such as those used in PTAA.
- Establishes standards, policies, and processes for the Social Platform of the Neighborhood Work Environments and ensures internal and external customers understand the purpose of integrating the Social Platform in all NWE projects
- Structures design of internal project teams and facilitates project initiation discussions to ensure alignment and role clarity in efforts to align with the needs and readiness of the customer
- Determines Readiness & Adoption Strategy for customer groups in order to develop and implement a detailed Communication & Engagement Plan to facilitate awareness, education, and support flexible working in a mix of new work settings and adoption of new technologies
- Structures design and facilitates activities such as the org readiness discussions, stakeholder readiness assessments, and manager readiness sessions to ensure organizational alignment and surface potential challenges in adopting new ways of working
- Structures design and facilitates selection of Neighborhood Advocate Team and supports Advocate Lead to ensure clarity and effectiveness of communications and engagement activities
- Partners with Customer Core Team, HRBP, and IT Project Lead to create pre-move team agreements and guidelines that act as a baseline for behaviors and norms in the Neighborhood Work Environments
- Partners with Customer Core Team, HRBP, and IT Project Lead to facilitate post-move feedback sessions to determine opportunities for improvements in how teams can work together more productively and utilize space and technology more effectively
- BA/BS in Psychology or Sociology
- MA in Organizational Development and/or Change Management preferred
- 5 years or more of relevant experience in field of Organizational Development, Workplace Strategy, or Workplace Research
- Expertise in corporate real estate organization design, research and communication
- Significant experience in workplace consulting, strategy, occupancy planning
- Demonstrated ability to successfully realize changes such as implementation of new work practices
- Strong analytic capabilities
- Demonstrated ability to effectively partner across multiple stakeholders
- Proficiency in socio-technological advancements and applications (mobile work, eg)
- Interest in learning and developing skills in conducting ethnography studies
How to ApplyClick Here to Apply