Our boutique digital marketing and PR agency (full transparency: we’re a full-time staff of 2) is seeking a part-time social media specialist with experience creating and managing Facebook ad campaigns.
You would be working closely with our client account director to develop Facebook ad strategies that support client objectives.
Once the strategy is in place, you would be responsible for:
- Drafting copy for individual Facebook ads
- Selecting images for individual Facebook ads and cropping and adding text as needed
- Uploading Facebook ads via Facebook ads manager
- Monitoring campaign performance, and creating internal and client-facing reports
- Suggesting improvements for Facebook ad campaigns
We’d also love your support in optimizing content (both for clients and our own agency). This work would entail some copywriting support on blog post meta data.
This position fills an immediate client need and has a lot of opportunity to grow and evolve according to your skill set and interests.
You bring to the team:
- At least 2 years experience creating and implementing Facebook ads, with a proven track record of meeting campaign objectives
- A keen eye for evaluating success, balancing metrics provided by Facebook Ads Manager, Google Analytics, email list growth, webinar attendance and sales conversions
- You do your best work autonomously, but thrive in a collaborative environment
- You’re able to manage competing priorities and demonstrate strong time management skills
- You’re able to identify roadblocks and alert the team to opportunities for improvement
- You’re comfortable both working inside of established systems and coming up with new ones
B was founded in 2013 by two women who want to use the power of marketing to do good in the world.
We’re go-getters with big goals, and so are our clients. We’re always asking, “How can we be the very best at our craft?” and swapping podcast episodes and articles that shine a new light on the work we’re doing.
Because our team works remotely, carving out time to get to know one another and creating opportunities to check-in is important to us. We don’t have a water cooler, but that doesn’t mean we never take time to chat!
- A supportive team environment that is always pushing each other to rise to new heights
- A commitment to professional development
- An opportunity for you to determine where you want to develop your skills next
- Flexible work hours. We expect you to be available during routine business hours but are willing to work with you on what your particular schedule looks like
- A remote, work-from-home opportunity
How to ApplyClick Here to Apply