Job Category: Social Media
Location: Work from anywhere (U.S.)
Based on Experience.
Established e-commerce company seeks seasoned Social Media Manager to develop and maintain client social media campaigns.
Our ideal candidate(s) has 2-4 years as a professional Social Media specialist with a proven track record of achieving positive results in driving incremental traffic through unique Social Media campaigns. Must be a self-starter who is extremely passionate about Social Media.
- Demonstrate excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Be an outgoing, positive individual that considers Social Networking fun and not work – must be a Social Media junky
- You are a consumer of all media, you understand the social conversation of the day, are in tune with pop culture, and are aware of what is happening in the world around you.
- Have a firm understanding of brand positioning and brand voice.
- Be a highly strategic thinker and excel working with a collaborative team at the strategic planning table
- Proficiency in all major social media platforms including Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin, etc…
- Act as the liaison across all relevant social media platforms
- Working with our developers to add social features to our site
- Manage individual projects priorities, deadlines and deliverables
- Maintaining client presence on all major social platforms
- Develop and manage contests & cross-promotions
- Generating intriguing content for our blog and e-mail campaigns
- Input and implement your creative ideas on Social Marketing
- Attend weekly meetings with assigned account manager and provide analysis on all relevant projects
- Attend client meetings when required to share results and new ideas
All of our consultants and employees work virtually. The opportunity provides a certain amount of flexibility timing and the number of hours worked. Most of our consultants work from home offices and each provide their own computers to work from.
How to ApplyClick Here to Apply