To be discussed.
Lionbridge enables more than 800 world-leading brands to increase international market share, speed adoption of products and effectively engage their customers in local markets worldwide. Using our innovative cloud technology platforms and our global crowd of more than 100,000 professional cloud workers, we provide translation, digital marketing, global content management and application testing solutions that ensure global brand consistency, local relevancy and technical usability across all touch points of the customer lifecycle. Based in Waltham, Mass., Lionbridge maintains solution centers in 28 countries.
Are you interested in making extra money while working at home on your own schedule? Here’s a perfect opportunity to work with the top ranked language service provider while working flexible hours that you set in the comfort of your own home.
Lionbridge is looking for Social Media Evaluators to rate social media ads and other content for quality and relevancy in order to help our clients improve the Internet experience for all users.
We offer competitive pay, flexible hours, and the ability to work from home. This is a temporary employment position for up to 12 months.
If hired, Social Media Evaluators must be able to complete all assigned tasks accurately and efficiently within timing and/or production standards or requirements.
* Work from Home
* Part-time flexible schedule (day/night)
* Maximum 1 hour per day, self-directed schedule
* At least 5 days per week
* Maximum 7 hours per week
* Computer with a secured high-speed Internet connection
* iPhone or Android smartphone that is less than 3 years old
* Fluency in written and spoken English
* Active daily user of social media (Facebook, Instagram, etc.)
* Must be living in the United States for at least the past 6 months
* High level of cultural awareness and familiarity with US affairs including entertainment, shopping, business, media, sport, news and social media
* Experience in using web browsers to navigate online content
* Ability to handle software issues such as installing applications and troubleshooting
How to ApplyClick Here to Apply