Bilingual, Education & Training, Online Teaching
$13.33 per hour
Berlitz enables people to communicate with confidence in a global environment in order to achieve their goals in life.
As the world’s premier provider of language training and intercultural services, with a footprint in more than 70 countries, we offer premium and effective language training for kids, teens, and adults, as well as language, intercultural and business solutions for corporate clients. Our distinctive training methods, instructor-led learning approach, and flexible, multi-platform delivery, together enhance learners’ motivation and self-confidence necessary for successful communication on a global stage.
For over a century, our drive for innovation has led us to build a comprehensive portfolio enabling our clients to communicate with confidence. Founded in 1878, Berlitz is headquartered in Princeton, New Jersey. For more information on programs and services please visit www.berlitz.com
SUMMARY OF POSITION
Berlitz Virtual Classroom US (BVC) has an exciting work from home opportunity available for native language speakers! Berlitz Virtual Classroom is looking for part time instructors to support upcoming language programs. Berlitz Virtual Classroom offers live online language instruction for students in a wide range of levels. For more information on the Berlitz Virtual Classroom, please see a demo of a lesson here : http://www.berlitz.com/Berlitz-Virtual-Classroom-Demo/101/. This position will entail a successful completion of an intensive Berlitz online training on Berlitz teaching principles.
If you have native fluency in a language and a passion for both learning and teaching, then Berlitz may be the right place for you to utilize your knowledge and skills while developing yourself both personally and professionally as a Part Time Language Instructor!
As a Part Time Language Instructor, you will deliver lessons in accordance with Berlitz teaching principles: focusing on the interests and needs of your students. Responsibilities include:
1. Deliver lessons in accordance with Berlitz teaching participles and focused on the interests and needs of the students, working with private students and groups of differing sizes via BVC.
2. Maintain an impeccable customer focus in the delivery of all duties.
3. Professional behavior and professional relationships with Berlitz staff and customers.
4. Maintain the instructor, student ,and resource materials that are provided to you by BVC and return them upon the completion of work with BVC.
1. Connection Speed: High-Speed Internet connection – DSL or faster. Wired connection only, no wireless/ WiFi.
2. Browser: Microsoft Internet Explorer 6.0 or later versions, Firefox V1.4 or later versions
3. PC computer (no MAC)
4. Audio: USB headset with microphone required.
How to ApplyClick Here to Apply